|Job Title:||Health and Safety Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 - £32000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||August 8, 2018|
Health and Safety Manager
Up to £32,000
We are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Manager to join one of the industry leaders in specialist water treatment systems across the UK. Working as the Health and Safety Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing best health and safety practice across the company and ensuring all policies and procedures are enforced where appropriate. This will involve working closely with customers and senior managers to develop and engage H&S programs.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will be responsible for…
- Developing and implementing appropriate health and safety programmes across company and customer sites to ensure full compliance with legislative requirements.
- Ensuring all site management are engaged with safety and driving accountability in their teams.
- Driving culture changes across the company to maintain best working practice throughout the various divisions and leadership teams
- Highlighting training gaps and implementing training where necessary.
- Ensuring all sites, internal and external are effectively audited for compliance with H&S policies and procedures to ISO 19001 standards.
- The writing, review and implementation of method statements, risk assessments and safe systems of work and ensuring all accidents/near misses are reported and investigated.
- Representing the company internally and externally on all Health and Safety matters.
To be considered for this position, candidates are expected to have demonstrable experience working within the Health and Safety sector with a background working within a manufacturing or FMCG business.
You should also hold the relevant qualifications such as an IOSH or NEBOSH certificate as well as a good experience with risk assessment, accident investigations and reports.
Due to the nature of the role candidates must hold a full UK driving licence and be comfortable travelling to various customers sites across the region.
What's on offer
- Basic salary up to £32,000
- Competitive Package
How to Apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.