|Job Title:||Health and Safety Coordinator|
|Salary:||Up to £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lauren White|
|Job Published:||December 4, 2018|
Job Title - Health and Safety Coordinator
Location - Bracknell
Salary - £35,000
Our client a reputable independent family owned business within waste management are looking for a Health and Safety Coordinator to join their established team.
As Health and Safety Coordinator you will be responsible for working with the Company to drive the H&S culture delivering best practice.
As Health and Safety Coordinator your responsibilities will include but not be limited too;
- Assisting in the development and implementation of Health, Safety and Environment policies and procedures
- Working with the workforce to embed a better culture within the business and encourage pro-active behaviours.
- Identifying the need for and providing advice regarding, adequate training programs as appropriate
- Updating and inputting data for KPI's and Compliance
- Maintaining the management systems on site and carrying out Risk Assessments, Permits and other controls supporting other team managers where required.
- Creating a positive and proactive Health and Safety culture throughout the business.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate must have a NEBOSH Construction Certificate and ideally within a temporary works field. The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate previous experience of working with staff to improve a health and safety culture and be self-motivated. The candidate will be analytical', proactive and have strong organised.
For further information please feel free to contact Lauren White on email@example.com or call 02392222965
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.