Health and Safety Advisor
|Job Title:||Health and Safety Advisor|
|Salary:||Up to £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dan Bisset|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2018 09:56|
Regional Health & Safety Advisor
Up to £40,000 + Company Car
We are currently recruiting for an international Water Treatment business who are looking for a Regional Health & Safety Advisor to join them. This is a field based position that will see you working out on the road for four days a week, with one day at home to focus on admin.
Reporting to the Health & Safety for Northern Europe, you will be responsible for…
- Ensuring the company and its employees and subcontractors comply with Health and Safety Regulations and Group Health and Safety procedures and standards.
- Providing the company with guidance to help it minimise hazards, accidents and near misses.
- Promoting Health and Safety culture across the company.
- Monitoring and drive company Health and Safety performance including annual objectives, audit of processes and health and safety procedures.
- Attend client health and safety meetings as required from planning stage of works through to commissioning.
- Carry out Health and Safety inspections on Service Engineers/Subcontractors/Client Sites.
- Carry out Subcontractor Health and Safety pre-qualifications and complete Client Health and Safety pre-qualifications.
- Manage accident, incident and near miss investigations and tracking of resolution and close out of actions.
- Be involved in ISO 45001 Audits and preparation work to go for accreditation to the Standard in Q2 2019.
- Review RAMS from Service/Projects/Subcontractors.
- Assist in drafting of service engineer/project risk assessments and method statements.
Candidates will have a health and safety background gained in a construction / engineering environment. This is to be coupled with the following qualifications or experience.
- A NEBOSH General certificate or NVQ equivalent and Tech IOSH.
- Qualified Auditor to OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001 standard
- Experience in OHSAS 18001 Health and Safety Management Systems.
What's in it for you.
- A basic salary up to £40,000
- Company vehicle.
- 25 Days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Private medical
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme.
- Group benefits such as Cycle to Work, Travel Insurance, Health Screening & Dental Insurance.
How to apply
To apply, please call Dan Bisset on 02392 288 213 or send copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£26000 - £29914 per annum
Approved Electrical Fitter
£12 - £16 per hour + Depending if PAYE or Ltd
Electrical Industry Fitter
£12 - £16.50 per hour + Depending if PAYE or Ltd
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
West Bromwich, West Midlands
£28000 - £32000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum