Health and Safety Advisor
|Job Title:||Health and Safety Advisor|
|Salary:||£28000 - £37000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2018 14:01|
South London/ Guildford
Up to £37,000
We are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Advisor to join one of the leading providers of engineering, consulting and construction services within the water industry.
They are currently looking to strengthen their SHEQ team with a Health and Safety Advisor that will provide support on all projects throughout their framework.
Reporting directly to the SHEQ Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensure all statutory requirements for Document and Health and Safety, Environment and Wellbeing Policies and Procedures are met and implemented.
- Providing operational and functional management with advice on accident prevention, environmental incidents, legal consent and licence obtaining.
- Practical implementation of the company's SHE policies.
- Assist in the investigation of incidents and near misses.
- Undertaking site SHE inspections, risk assessments and audits as required.
Candidates will have a background in health & safety, gained within a construction/engineering environment. Alongside this you will have a NEBOSH certificate, IEMA Associate Qualification or equivalent NVQ and will be flexible on travel around the South London/ Guildford area.
What's on offer
- £28,000 to £37,000 Basic Salary
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Career Progression Opportunities
How to apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Effluent Treatment Specialist
Up to £35000.00 per annum
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£25000 - £30000.00 per annum
Up to £27000.00 per annum
£35000 - £50000.00 per annum