Head of Development Projects
|Job Title:||Head of Development Projects|
|Location:||Doncaster, South Yorkshire|
|Contact Name:||Kevin Over|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2017 11:10|
Head of Development Projects
Contract 2 years
Rate - Neg
We are currently recruiting for a Head of Development Projects for a new CCGT in the North East of the UK. The Head of Development Projects will report to the Head of Asset Management and will be responsible for the development of a new CCGT along with various other development projects on the existing site. A Development Manager with experience of Project Management dealing with budgeting, reporting, risk control and reporting as well as communicating with all levels of the organisation is essential. We are seeking someone Degree Qualified with a Charted Engineering and experience of Developing a large power project.
Reporting to the Head of Asset Management the Development Manager will be responsible for;
- Overall responsibility for the development, delivery and implementation of site development projects.
- Implement and control appropriate risk management systems for the projects under control and ensure that all risks are mitigated to meet business expectations.
- Identifying overall project requirements; produce programmes, budgets, quality plans and strategy/execution documents as required.
- Put in place mitigation measures should progress slip or expectations look not to be met.
- Work with outside bodies (e.g. Environment Agency, local councils) to ensure that the project is viable and that any permit/licence requirements are in place and complied with
- Generating business plans for future investment taking into account business requirements, changes in regulatory requirements and industry best practice.
- Be aware of the commercial drivers for the project and take this into account when making decisions.
- Ensure that the financial/commercial teams are integrated into the projects
- Co-ordinating with other project leaders to ensure that all projects are managed in the best interests of EPL.
- Ensure that programmes are co-ordinated and any conflicts identified/managed
- Be aware of industry best practice, incidents, changes in regulations and other such factors to ensure that they are reviewed, considered and applied within the company as required
This is a fantastic opportunity to head up the development of a large new Power Project in the UK and has the potential to extend beyond the 24 months guaranteed contract. If this position is of interested please contract Kevin Over on 02392 288 285 alternatively email your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Development Manager
Horsham, West Sussex
£50000.00 per annum + Benefits
Control Systems and Software Engineer
Waste Management Consultant
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Process Commissioning Engineer
Instrument & Controls Engineer