|Job Title:||H&S Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Roxanne Wharton|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2017 11:29|
Compliance Officer / Health & Safety - Bracknell - Up to £40k
One of our Waste Management clients are looking for a Compliance Officer to join their busy team based in Bracknell. Knowledge of the Waste Management or Recycling industry is advantageous.
* Create new and review existing ISO documentation to company standards and comply with the document control procedure. Ensure the company is meeting the principles and rules set by regulators. Monitor efficiency.
* Co-ordinate internal / external audits.
* Providing administrative support and assistance to department managers as required. E.g. Creation of management reports, trend analysis - NCR's, audit results, injuries, incidents, near misses, site waste.
* Track actions arising from audits and ensure completion by relevant owner.
* Track and support areas of training required for compliance.
* Develop and conduct training where required.
* Maintenance and accurate updating of H&S records, files and databases. Associated monitoring to ensure effective control of information on the H&S area.
* Provide support for induction training and ensure completion by all new starters.
* Attend and contribute to relevant network functions / H&S conferences.
* Ensure relevant staff/ teams are kept informed and up to date of all new policies, processes and procedures with regards to H&S.
* Some experience of internal auditing to ISO standards
* Analytical, proactive and organised/methodical.
* Motivated and influential. A great team player and can work independently.
* Good level of IT skills with some level of technical report writing skill.
* Keen to learn and develop in Health and Safety.
* Have a calm and professional approach to work with excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Experience of working within a management system meeting the requirements for International Standards e.g. ISO 9001, ISO14001
* Knowledge of Waste Management/recycling an advantage.
Please contact Roxanne @ ASTUTE on 02392 222 965 or email email@example.com for more info.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car, pension, bonus
North London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum + bonus
Engineering Project Manager
Up to £80000.00 per annum
Project Manager (French Speaking)
West London, London
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum