|Job Title:||Graduate Waste Sales|
|Contact Name:||Emily Ward|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2019|
Graduate Waste Sales
Competitive Salary + Car + Commission
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Hazardous Waste Sales Engineer to join one of the UK's leading suppliers of integrated waste management and environmental solutions. As the Sales Engineer you will work within the Technical Sales department to sell high quality hazardous waste discposal solutions and services across the catchment area. This will include going out to gain new business opportunities as well as utlising current accounts to maximise upselling and cross-selling solution services.
Reporting into the Business Development Manager, the Sales Engineer will be responsible for the lead generation, business development and sales for the Hazardous Waste Technical Department.
Main duties will include:
- Maximising all sales opportunities for the supply of hazardous waste processing solutions such as hazardous waste collections, containment and disposal.
- Ensuring sufficient sales activity, territory coverage and future prospect development to achieve financial targets.
- Maintaining, developing and expanding the customer base at every opportunity, including opening new customer accounts and effectively driving lead generation and cold calling activities.
- Develop and promote all sales opportunities for the disposal and collection solutions, ensuring that all waste streams and rates are correct at all times.
- Maximise profit from both new and existing customers, the role will promote the benefits of the business's exceptional service and take advantage of any up-selling or cross-selling opportunities.
- Support the strategic objectives of the Sales division.
- Ensure a pro-active customer approach is always maintained.
- Assess potential jobs and projects with regard to safety and to obtain chemical waste inventories to ensure accurate quotations for the customer
To be considered for this position, candidates are expected to have the drive and passion to develop your career working within the hazardous waste industry as a successful sales engineer. This role would suit someone who is passionate about the chemical/ hazardous waste/ environmental industry and has worked as either a chemist, technical assesor or has recently finished a HNC or Degree in Chemistry or Environmental Science.
This position would suit someone with a background knowledge within Hazardous Waste or Chemistry and is looking to progress their career into a sales capacity. All training and technical knowledge will be provided and due to the nature of this role, a full UK driving licence will be required.
This is a field based role so flexibility within the position is a must.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary + Car + Commission
- Phone + Laptop
- Opportunity to develop career within the hazardous waste sales sector
How to apply
For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Gemma Nixon at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 222 964.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.