Graduate Town Planner - Leeds
|Job Title:||Graduate Town Planner - Leeds|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Chris Jones|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2018 14:08|
Graduate Town Planner
Up to £25k per annum plus package
This well-regarded multidisciplinary Consultancy with a strong planning, design and engineering presence has an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Town Planner who can demonstrate at least 18 months related experience to join their established Leeds based team.
As a Graduate Town Planner you will have a RTPI accredited Honours Degree and/or Diploma or Masters Qualification, with around two years' experience gained within the Town Planning sector and be working towards Membership of the Royal Town Planning Institute.
Working as part of an established Planning team you will take responsibility for all aspects of the development process including planning policy and appraisal work, land promotion, provision of planning consultancy services along with detailed development management and delivery.
With 18 months plus experience within the planning sector you will be able to demonstrate a good understanding of the planning process and be looking for a company that will support you in developing your career down the Chartered route. You will be working closely with other members of the planning team and in house designers to help manage and deliver new projects throughout the UK.
As a Graduate Town Planner you will be researching sites, policy and Local Plans, Writing planning statements, submitting planning applications and appeals, liaising with planning officers and supporting senior staff.
This well-regarded boutique Consultancy offers their clients a full turnkey service, using their knowledge to take brownfield sites though to construction and beyond.
To be considered for this role, you should have the following:
- Accredited Town Planning degree
- Working towards Chartered Member of the Royal Town Planning Institute (MRTPI).
- Excellent understanding of current town planning issues and related processes, with regard to major development and infrastructure projects.
- Proactive professional development on current and future technical knowledge.
- Creative, dynamic and logical approach to challenges in the planning process
- Effective team player, in the delivery of a wide range of planning projects.
What's on offer
- Salary up to £25,000+ depending on experience
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Continued Professional Development and professional fees covered. Excellent training and mentoring offered.
- The opportunity to work on a variety of projects in a challenging atmosphere that will ensure a dynamic and fulfilling career path.
How to Apply
To apply, please call Chris Jones on 02392 288214, sending a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's