Graduate Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Graduate Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Worthing, West Sussex|
|Salary:||Up to £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2018 11:09|
Graduate Quantity Surveyor
Up to £35,000
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Commercial Contract Manager/Graduate Quantity Surveyor to join one of the leading water providers in the UK, providing water and wastewater services to more than 4.6 million people. Working as the Assistant Commercial Contract Manager/ Graduate Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for managing a wide variety of portfolio contracts to support the Commercial Contract Managers day to day.
Reporting to the Commercial Contract Managers, you will be responsible for…
- Capital delivery portfolios and the processing of contractor payments.
- Supporting cost management and overall monitoring of Tier 1 Capital Delivery or Maintenance Partner performance.
- Audit of contract payment applications and performing contract assurance of contracts/contractors.
- Validating legitimacy of 'actual cost' submissions relating to gain-share mechanisms
- Ensuring adherence to contract processes and commercial governance as well as the administration of contract notices.
- Support the Project Managers and Contract Owners post contract award.
To be considered for this role you will be expected to have Commercial and Financial principles understanding and significant experience working in a contractual environment.
You will also have demonstrable experience supporting external or internal audits.
A degree level qualification or equivalent in a related field is desirable as well as a willingness to progress these qualifications or gain membership of a Chartered professional body (e.g. RICS)
This role would suit a Graduate Quantity Survey who is keen to move into a role where they are provided technical and "soft-skills" training.
What's on Offer
- Up to £35,000 Basic Salary
- 25 days Annual Leave
- Competitive Benefits Package
How to apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's