|Job Title:||Graduate Quality Engineer|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum + Company Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kyle Shinn|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2019|
Graduate Quality Engineer
Up to £25,000 + Benefits
Our client, a leading manufacturing company working within the defence & aerospace sectors, currently require a Graduate Quality Engineer to join their team. You'll be based at their production facility in the Southampton area & responsible for promoting a quality driven culture within the business.
As a Graduate Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining quality standards within manufacturing by approving incoming parts & materials from suppliers, products within the manufacturing process, as well as finished products.
- Carrying out quality & visual inspections, along with measurement tests using various equipment such as gauges, Vernier's & micrometers.
- Supporting the maintenance of the ISO 9001 quality management systems (QMS).
- Supporting supplier quality & implementing supplier corrective actions.
- Recording information & reporting on quality performance & defects.
- Other duties as required.
In order to be consider for this Graduate Process Engineer role, you will need to hold a relevant engineering degree (mechanical, manufacturing, aerospace etc.). You will also need to have an understanding of manufacturing & quality process & standards, ideally with some knowledge of ISO 9001 QMS.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading manufacturing company where you can begin to develop your career & experience in quality engineering! They're offering a competitive salary of up to £25,000, plus the company benefits package which includes 25 days holiday, private medical insurance, pension scheme & a 37.5 hour working week.
If you would like to apply for this Graduate Quality Engineer role, then please send a copy of your up to CV to email@example.com or call Kyle Shinn on 02392 288 284 for more information.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.