Graduate Geotechnical Engineer - Exeter
|Job Title:||Graduate Geotechnical Engineer - Exeter|
|Salary:||£22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Package|
|Contact Name:||Chris Jones|
|Job Published:||November 28, 2018 15:14|
Graduate Geotechnical Engineer
From £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Our Client, a leading Independent Specialist Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental consultancy within the UK are looking for a Graduate Geotechnical Engineer to join their office in Exeter.
In this role you will be joining a well-established team of competent professionals across the Geotechnical field. From your first day, you'll join an unrivalled community of experts, where everyone is supported in their career path and will benefit from an award-winning training and career development programme.
Key responsibilities will change as your career progresses but will include:
- Design, procure and supervise Site Investigation and surveys.
- Technical report writing including desk studies and interpretative reports.
- Design calculations.
- Use of technical analysis and design software packages.
- Preparation of contract documents including drawings and specifications.
- Collaborate with other engineers throughout the business to maximise technical expertise.
- Liaison with Contractors and Clients on a broad range of construction related projects.
You will have the opportunity to work on an exciting and diverse range of projects including civil, residential, commercial and energy sector, drawing on our clients' core engineering knowledge across the business and providing you with a first-class opportunity to work on some challenging and award-winning projects.
To be considered for this role, you should have:
- A degree in Civil Engineering (2:1 or above) with a Geotechnical focus and / or MEng / MSc in a Geotechnical Engineering or Engineering Geology
- A proven track record working on geotechnical projects in the UK and a working knowledge of UK software and its' application in the sector.
- Working towards Chartered Membership of the Institution of Civil Engineers or appropriate professional body
- Excellent report writing and communication skills
What's on offer
This role offers a basic salary of £22,000 - £25,000 DOE with a fantastic training and development package in place.
How to Apply
To be considered for the post please feel free to call Chris Jones on 02392 288214, forwarding your CV to email@example.com To be eligible you must have the right to work here in the UK.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
CSA Project Engineer
£45.00 - £60.00 per hour
Configuration Control Engineer
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Configuration Control Engineer
£32000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
Mechanical Design Lead
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Salford, Greater Manchester
£27000 - £28000.00 per annum + Benefits package