|Job Title:||Graduate Environmental Scientist|
|Salary:||£20000 - £21000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||February 8, 2019|
Environmental Sciences Graduate
Up to £21,000
7:00am-4:30pm Monday - Friday
We are currently recruiting for a Quality Controller to join one of the industry leaders in recycling and waste processing solutions across the UK's waste management sector. This client is a rapidly expanding family run business who have a great passion for producing high quality renewable fuels from waste across the East Midlands and Lincolnshire area. Working as a Quality Controller, you will be responsible for sampling recyclable materials to ensure compliance with recycling and environmental responsibilities on-site.
Working as a Quality Controller, you will be responsible for…
- Sampling recyclable materials at different stages of the recycling process to ensure consistent compliance with legislative regulations and permits.
- Testing, inspection and analysis of production samples in the on-site laboratory.
- Working to ensure recycling and environmental responsibilities are met at all times.
- You will work alongside operations to ensure the compliant and safe operation of the plant, ensuring Health & Safety requirements are maintained.
Candidates are expected to have a background working or studying within the environmental or quality control sector, underpinned by an appropriate subject qualification to degree level. As the ideal candidate you will have experience working in a process industry and should have good attention to detail and the ability to analyse and report from data.
You will be proficient in working with IT and have the ability to learn a variety of computer systems to manage a plant. You will have previous experience in recording/reporting both qualitative and quantitative data, providing accurate assessment and compliance.
This role would suit a recent graduate looking to take the first step into their career within the waste management sector.
What's on Offer
- Basic Salary up to £21,000
- Competitive benefits package
- Opportunity for progression within the business.
How to Apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.