|Job Title:||Graduate Business Analyst|
|Location:||Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Up to £28000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emily Ward|
|Job Published:||August 7, 2019|
Graduate Business Analyst
North East - UK Wide Travel
Up to £28,000
Our client, a key leader within the hazardous waste management sector, is looking for a Supply Chain & Business Analyst to join its established team to provide technical analysis and reporting on site performance and productivity across the UK.
Working within the Business Planning and Optimisation Unit, you will be responsible for:
- Travelling across the UK to review individual site activity and provide detailed analysis and solutions to underperforming sites.
· Developing business intelligence by conducting data analysis and creating accurate reports to provide an insight into certain points of the business in order to develop an understanding of root causes of key issues within the business.
· Identify and assess opportunities for growth within the business as well as risks they are/may encounter and present these to the wider Business Planning and Optimisation teams.
· Supporting and promoting a safety culture.
· Crisis management of current and reoccurring issues, offering appropriate solutions and constructive critiques to ensure an efficient business strategy.
· Evaluation of technologies and their application into waste management solutions.
- Maintaining your own professional development and assisting with any other requests as per business requirements.
To be considered for this position, you must hold a degree level qualification or equivalent in Chemistry or a similar STEM subject.
Candidates will be expected to have good communication and data reporting skills as well as a technical understanding of supply chain and business analysis.
This role would suit a recent graduate with an interest in the Waste Management industry looking to develop their career within Supply Chain and Business Optimisation and due to the extensive travel involved in this position, you must hold a full UK driving licence.
What's on Offer
- Basic Salary up to £28,000
- Car/Fuel Allowance
- Progression Opportunity
- Competitive Package
How to apply
For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Emily Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02393 910 033.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.