|Job Title:||General Manager|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2018 11:05|
Up to £45,000
We are currently recruiting for a Water General Manager to join one of the leading suppliers of Drinking Water and Waste Water services across the South West Region. They have a strong track record of providing efficient, reliable and high-quality drinking water across the Cornwall, Devon, Somerset and Dorset areas. Working as the General Manager, you will be responsible for leading your team in the delivery of an efficient and compliant water hygiene, water treatment and commercial heating services to customers. This will include driving business growth as well as managing the sales across a range of products and services.
Reporting into the Head of Commercial, you will be responsible for…
- Building and developing the team to deliver required standards to meet business targets against revenue and margin budgets
- Share market knowledge with the Commercial Department and liaise both internally and with customers to build strong business relationships and contribute to customer retention.
- Engage with relevant stakeholders on contract and safety compliance.
- Drive growth by utilising direct sales, cross selling and upselling of technical solutions.
- Develop and manage delivery arrangements with suppliers and contractors.
- Production of performance information for revenue, margin and performance reporting.
To be considered for this position, candidates are expected to have demonstrable experience working in an operational management position in a busy commercial environment with a background working within the water industry.
Candidates should be educated to degree level or equivalent and should hold a Water treatment or Water Hygiene qualification.
What's on offer
- Basic salary up to £45,000
- Competitive Package
How to Apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's