Gasification Package Manager
|Job Title:||Gasification Package Manager|
|Salary:||£0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Greg Storey|
|Job Published:||November 02, 2017 10:17|
Gasification Package/Project Manager
£400 - £500 per day
6 Month Contract
Gasification Plant - EfW
We are looking for a Gasification Package Manager for an immediate start on the UK's largest Waste-to-Energy Gasification plant based in Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire. As the Package/Project Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of the Gasification Package, including overseeing of installations in accordance to design specifications and requirements. The successful Project/Package Manager must have experience of design and construction of Gasification Technology, and ideally will have experience of working on a boiler plant too.
Daily Responsibilities will include:
- Working with Project Control Engineers to ensure a fully resourced and risked programme is produced for the delivery of Packages and Sub Projects.
- Working with Design Engineers, Quantity Surveyors and Procurement Expediters to manage Packages or Sub Projects to ensure seamless delivery of project from start to finish.
- Monitoring the works to ensure compliance with agreed systems of work.
- Directing and managing assigned packages or sub project and teams to promote successful delivery of the project.
The ideal/successful candidate:
- Must have Industrial experience from a Gasification process industry background, ideally waste to energy.
- The candidate will have a minimum of BSc/MSc with experience in a process / mechanical discipline associated with process plant project engineering.
- CAD skills - able to use AutoCAD to develop plant layout drawings / engineering line diagrams/process flow diagrams.
- Modeling - Smart plant PDS, P&ID not essential but advantageous.
- Experience in HAZID and HAZOP studies.
- Able to comfortably work on your own or part of a team.
We are looking for the successful Candidate to be immediately available to start the role as Package Manager. If you're interested in this challenging role, then please contact Greg Storey on email@example.com or 02392 222 966.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Shift Team Leader - New Energy from Waste
£45000 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits
Engineering Manager - CHP
Up to £50000.00 per annum + Bonus + Pension
Environmental Manager - CHP
Up to £40000.00 per annum + Pension + Healthcare
Site Contract Manager - CHP
Up to £46000.00 per annum + Car + Bonus
Maintenance Manager - Power Station
£50000 - £54000 per annum + car, bonus, pension