Fuel Reception Operator x 2 - New Power Station
|Job Title:||Fuel Reception Operator x 2 - New Power Station|
|Salary:||£30000 - £32000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Steve Utton|
|Job Published:||November 17, 2017 17:45|
Fuel Reception Operator x 2 - New EFW Power Station
Circa £32,00 + benefits
We are currently recruiting a number of Fuel Reception Operators to join the operations department of a brand-new state of the art Energy from Waste power station in South London. The Fuel Reception Operator will be responsible for operating a variety of mobile plant ensuring a consistent delivery of waste fuel to the bunker.
Reporting to the Shift Team Leader the Fuel Reception Operator will be responsible for:
- Operating mobile plant including FLT, 360 excavators, telehandler, front loading shovel etc.
- Managing bottom ash and scrap metal
- Managing waste deliveries in the tipping hall
- Operating the overhead cranes
- Additional duties may involve operation of the weighbridge, plant checks and site cleaning duties
Knowledge, Skills and Experience...
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Experience in operating a variety of mobile plant in an industry such as EFW, biomass, waste management, cement works, metal recycling etc
- A flexible approach to working hours and ability to work shifts
- A CPSC ticket ideally
Package and Benefits...
We are offering a competitive salary and benefits package for the Shift Operations Technician vacancy as follows:
- A salary of circa £32,000 inclusive of a shift allowance
- Company pension
- The opportunity to join a brand new EFW plant during the commissioning stages
How do I apply...
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV along with a brief cover letter stating details of your current salary and package to email@example.com or call 02392 288 215 and ask to speak with Steve who can discuss more information with you.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Coatbridge, North Lanarkshire
Up to £37000.00 per annum
£25000.00 - £31000.00 per annum
MBT Operational Supervisor
Up to £31000.00 per annum
Crawley, West Sussex
£31000 - £33000 per annum + Company Benefits
Engineering Supervisor - Kent - Polymers
£35000.00 - £38493.00 per annum