|Job Title:||Fleet Co-ordinator|
|Location:||St Leonards-On-Sea, East Sussex|
|Contact Name:||Don Marsh|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2017 09:47|
JOB TITLE Fleet Co-ordinator
LOCATION St Leonards on Sea
SALARY Competitive salary and benefits
We are currently seeking a Transport Coordinator/Administrator to oversee a fleet of vehicles in the waste management sector. out client is a leading name in the renewable energy and waste industry. They require a professional Fleet Coordinator to ensure all areas of compliance, operation and customer service is adhered to. This will a be permanent role, to be based in St Leonards on Sea.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Fleet Coordinator to join our clients Fleet Team based in St Leonards, East Sussex. As Fleet co-ordinator, you will be responsible for co-ordinating all transport operations to ensure all areas of compliance / operations / customer service are adhered to.
Your principal responsibilities will be to (but not limited to):
- Plan routes, driver allocation to trucks and drivers rota's, to include Holiday planning/cover.
- Ticket production/driver sheet
- Dealing with customer queries
- Completion of all necessary driver paperwork
- Maintain fuel records
- Ability to deal with breakdowns/punctures and liaise with maintenance suppliers as required.
- General administration and filing duties
- Resolving driver queries and issues
- Liaise with facilities and book third party work
- Work with managers/supervisors from across the contract area
- Conduct site Inductions with visitors, contractors and new starters
- Handle driver requests for stock, PPE etc
- Ability to work to a rota system to include some weekend working
- A solid grounding within an operational/transport environment would be beneficial
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- GCSE level Maths + English
- IT Literate and strong admin skills
- A transport/planning background would be desirable but not essential.
There is an excellent salary and benefits package for the right candidate
If you are interested in applying for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or phone 023 92 222 964 and speak to Don.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HGV Mechanic / Technician - Cambridge - Up to £35k
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + paid overtime and pension
Mobile Plant Fitter - Hampshire - £30 - £33k
£3000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
Logistics and Compliance Manager - West Sussex - £41K
West Sussex, England
£37000.00 - £41000.00 per annum
Mobile Plant Mechanic - Basildon - Up to £37K
£32000.00 - £37000.00 per annum