|Job Title:||Fixed Plant Operator|
|Salary:||Plus Holiday, Overtime etc.|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Appleby|
|Job Published:||September 4, 2019|
Three Month Contract (Initially)
We are seeking several Plant Operatives to work in the Bristol Area on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
Training and certifications will be provided on various Plant equipment during this position. This role may involve some manual labour.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Site Manager, as a Plant Operative, you will be responsible for:
- Operating static plant equipment on site.
- Cleaning and maintaining plant equipment.
- Contributing to Site meetings.
- Ensuring that all defects are reported.
- Monitoring the flow on the conveyor belts and clearing any blockages.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Experience working on a construction or warehouse environment.
- Ideally have experience with yellow plant equipment.
- If you hold a CPCS or CSCS Card it would be beneficial.
Rate & Contract Length
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Initial role will be paid at £8.30 per hour (Basic)
- Overtime is available everyday and paid at 1.5x Basic Rate.
- Training on Yellow Plant Equipment will be provided.
- This position may go permanent.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 288 208 and ask to speak to Ashley who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.