|Job Title:||Finishing Supervisor|
|Contact Name:||Samantha Lancashire|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2018 11:03|
6 Month Contract
Our Client is responsible for supplying products and services to a wide range of industries including public and private sector organisations.
We are recruiting for an accomplished Completion Supervisor to assist with the final push on a project in the Croydon area.
- Overseeing site subcontractors responsible for the façade works to the outer structure and internal teams for plasterboard
- Attending programme progress meetings and liaising with management team to drive the project forward to completion
- Managing quality of work
- Ensuring all works are fully coordinated and delivered in accordance with the contract programme
- Adhering to relevant Health and Safety legislation, ensuring full site SHE compliance and that all personnel adhere to safe working practices
- Supervising and coordinating staff and subcontractors
- SSSTS or SMSTS
- Experience of working on large-scale construction projects, in particular dealing with final construction/finishing stages
- Ability to organise, plan and manage workloads
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Good management skills with a track record of delivering excellent results
If you are interested in finding out more, you can call Samantha on 02393 910026, or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's