|Job Title:||Finance Assistant|
|Salary:||Up to £21000 per annum + Up to 30 Days holiday + your birthday off|
|Contact Name:||Mark Davis|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2018 15:00|
Finance Assistant- Part Time
As an award-winning technical recruitment consultancy, we're proud to have built an industry leading business focusing on the provision of high-calibre contract and permanent staff worldwide. As part of our business growth, we're looking for a Finance Assistant to add to our Finance Division on a part time basis.
Why Should You Apply?
- Be part of an established company
- Becoming part of an experienced team
- Clear career path
- Excellent benefits package
What we're looking for…
We're looking for a Part Time Finance Assistant to become an integral part of our experienced Finance Team where you will be joining a fast moving and dynamic team of 6.
Salary is £21,000 (pro rata) working 10am- 2pm Monday to Friday.
Excellent company benefits, and additional incentives include;
- 25 Days Holiday plus bank holidays: Rising to 1 extra day per year (up to 30 days- pro rata)
- Company Private Healthcare
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Company Incentives & End of Year Bonus
- Your Birthday Off
- Free Breakfast Daily
- Dress Down Friday
- Holiday Trading Scheme - buy/sell holiday
- Social Events Throughout the Year
You will have…
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Experience of using Sage Accounts desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Packages - Strong Excel skills desirable
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A high level of self-motivation with a 'can do' attitude
- An inquisitive nature with a willingness to learn
- A high level of resilience and integrity
- Previous accounting experience is highly beneficial
What you'll do…
Key responsibilities for this role will include, but not limited to:
- Preparing the weekly contractor payroll to ensure it is accurate and deadlines are met
- Sales and Purchase Ledger
- Generate, check and sending invoices
- Bank and Cashflow Reconciliation
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts such as checking the accuracy of data entered in to Sage throughout the month
- Assisting with maintaining the Fixed Asset Register, Prepayments, Accruals and journal adjustments
- Compliance in line with company policy
- Quarterly VAT returns
- CIS return
Where we are…
Our location is within 4000 Lakeside offices, which are easily accessible from the M27/M275. Lakeside also boasts excellent public transport access including free shuttle bus, free parking and great facilities.
Astute Technical Recruitment is the UK's expert technical recruiter in Power Generation, Renewable Energy, Waste Management, Water Treatment and Nuclear sectors, specialising in the provision of professional technical staffing from small, start-up businesses to some of the country's largest organisations. Our business has grown to 40+ employees specialising in Permanent Recruitment, Contract Recruitment, Finance and Business Support with ambitious growth plans for the future.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.