|Job Title:||Field Service Technician - PLC Programming|
|Location:||Doncaster, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£32000 - £35000.00 per annum + vehicle + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Arjun Patel|
|Job Published:||November 7, 2018|
Field Service Technician - PLC Programming
Up to £35,000 + vehicle + overtime + benefits
We are currently looking for a Field Service Technician, who has PLC programming experience, to join a world leading organisation who specialise in automated systems within the Manufacturing sector.
My client is ideally looking for somebody to be based in Doncaster but will be open to candidate's location as the role will involve travelling 80% of the time which includes both national and international travel.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Service Manager, as the PLC Programming Technician, you will be responsible for:
- PLC, HMI and Servo programming
- Carrying out and completing input/output checks as well and troubleshoot wiring
- Providing supervision for mechanical/electrical installations and servicing of the company's products
- Provide training for customer operations and maintenance personnel to drive through the safe operation of products
- Writing follow up documentation based on installation and servicing reports.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A relevant technical qualification such as an HNC / ONC / NVQ in electrical engineering or a similar discipline
- PLC programming experience (either Allen Bradley or Siemens)
- Ideally have experience in a service role
- Willing to travel regularly as this role is a national/international position
- Full UK Driving Licence
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive Salary
- Company vehicle
To apply for this opportunity simply send a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com or call 02392 288 282 to speak to Arjun Patel
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.