Field Service Technician - Lincoln
|Job Title:||Field Service Technician - Lincoln|
|Salary:||Up to £35000.00 per annum + Company Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kate Tyrrell|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2019 16:14|
Field Service Technician
Up to £35,000 plus benefits
Boasting over 70 turbines in over 25 countries, there has never been a better time to advance your career as a Field Service Technician. Using world-class facilities and proud of their thorough training and unique career advancement opportunities, our Client is seeking people who are flexible, enthusiastic and hands-on in any role, who really want to make an impact in the industry and build a credible reputation amongst peers.
As Field Service Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Carry out planned and reactive site maintenance as part of a multiple discipline team.
- Be available to attend a customers site in a breakdown scenario.
- Carry out install and removal of industrial gas and power turbine assemblies.
- Comply with all codes of practice and ensuring accurate reporting.
- Performing assessment of client equipment performance and provide relevant recommendations where necessary.
- Comply with health and safety procedures both within the workshop and on site.
- Travel to client sites both UK and overseas.
- Work in an environment, which is technical, commercial and customer orientated being responsible to support key stakeholders.
- Ensure all works are completed on time, safely and within budget to the satisfaction of the company and the client.
- Testing of new and reconditioned parts and equipment within the workshop when required
- Develop effective internal working relations within the group
- Perform any other reasonable duties assigned by immediate line manager or senior management within the business, in line with company policies and procedures.
To be considered for the role of Field Service Technician, you will possess:
- Modern apprentice qualified in mechanical discipline, which requires NVQ 2&3 or C&G equivalent, and National Certificate.
- Technical understanding within gas turbine principles and overhaul programs within the Ruston Range.
- Familiar with Siemens gas turbines (SGT100, SGT200, SGT300, TA and TB).
- Strong mechanical understanding of gas turbine principles and proven experience within the industry and hands-on mechanical background.
Offering a competitive salary up to £35,000 opportunities for overseas travel and to develop a rewarding career with a continually evolving business.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com or call Kate Tyrrell on 02392 222960.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Field Service Engineer
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£30000 - £34000 per annum + benefits
Field Service Engineer - Solar
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Company Benefits
Field Service Engineer - Renewable Energy
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Company Benefits
Up to £33000.00 per annum + car pension bonus
£25000 - £28000 per annum + Company Benefits