|Job Title:||Field Service Engineer - Steam Trubine|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum + Pension + Life Insurance|
|Contact Name:||Zubair Ahmed|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2018|
Field Service Engineer - Steam Turbines
Up to £45,000 DOE
Our client is a global company who manufacture and service steam turbines and associated plant and require an experienced Field Service Engineer to join their expanding team.
The Field Service Engineer will be required to travel to various locations worldwide and offer technical assistance to the customers on various stages of a project. This role and will require the engineer to travel at short notice and often work offshore.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Resource Manager, as the Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Visiting customers in the UK and multiple locations worldwide
- Offering engineering support on steam turbines and associated equipment
- Understanding customer requirements for various projects
- Representing the company in a professional manner and managing customer relationships
- Writing detailed reports for invoice purposes
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Minimum HNC Qualification in mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Experience working on Steam Turbines is essential
- Experience in installation and commissioning
- Must be flexible due to the amount of travel required at short notice
- Must be based in the UK and hold a British Passport
- Applications from anywhere in the UK will be considered
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive salary up to £45,000 DOE
- Travel Allowance
- Life Insurance
- Opportunities for global travel with the company
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 222 963 and ask to speak to Zubair Ahmed who can tell you more.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.