Field Service Engineer - South (Corwall/Taunton)
|Job Title:||Field Service Engineer - South (Corwall/Taunton)|
|Salary:||£32000.00 per annum + vehicle + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Arjun Patel|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2017 12:25|
Field Service Engineer - Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems (CEMS)
South West - Exeter / Taunton
Salary: Up to £32,000 + vehicle + bonus + call out allowance + excellent benefits
We're currently recruiting a Field Service Engineer to join a leading organisation who provide Continuous Emission Monitoring Services (CEMS) to several sectors including; Energy from Waste, Power, Petrochemical, Oil & Gas and many more.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for planning your own diary, scheduling in service and support to various sites across the South West.
What is the job?
We have an excellent opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to join a company who are market leaders with Continuous Emission Monitoring Services. Reporting to the Service Manager typical duties will include:
- Managing various sites to ensure all fundamentals of the service contract are provided in accordance to the customer's expectations.
- Identify new business opportunities for example, service and repair work from new and existing customers
- Warranting strong communications are being maintained with both external and internal customers
- Attending regional service meetings
- Build strong relationships with other Field Service Engineers to ensure all contracts are delivered in accordance to service level agreements (SLAs)
What is required to be considered?
To be considered for this Field Service Engineer position you should have:
- A degree, HND, or equivalent in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
- Would consider Ex Royal Navy Engineers
- Experience with Instrumentation in an industrial environment
- Electrical Controls and Instrumentation (EC&I) experience
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- Well organised and structured
- Good team player
What is in it for me?
- Salary of up to £32,000
- Competitive benefits package
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Arjun Patel on 02392 288 282 or send a CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£350 per day
Electrical Design Engineer
£25 - £35 per hour
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - CHP
West End, London
£40000 - £45000.00 per annum
Planning Engineer - CHP Power Station
Electrical Engineer - New Energy from Waste Power Station
£55000.00 per annum