|Job Title:||Field Service Engineer - Solar - PORTSMOUTH|
|Salary:||Up to £40000.00 per annum + Company Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kate Tyrrell|
|Job Published:||August 28, 2019|
Field Service Engineer - Solar
Up to £40,000 DoE plus benefits
Field Based vacancy in Portsmouth and surrounding areas
We are looking to recruit an experienced Field Service Engineer / Operations and Maintenance Technician / Solar PV Engineer to carry out operations & maintenance duties across multiple sites locally.
Our Client is an innovative and ambitious leader in renewable energy, taking care of solar projects from concept through to completion and then ongoing maintenance and management. Passionate about creating a more sustainable future for all, they are now looking for an experienced O&M Technician to join their Team on the South Coast.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out inspection, service, repair and maintenance of a wide variety of equipment and systems installed at Commercial and Utility Solar projects within your locality and when required, across the UK.
- Ensuring strict compliance with health & safety procedures, providing comprehensive reports of all work undertaken.
- Managing relationships with Customers and Subcontractors.
- Contribute to ongoing engineering business processes by regularly reviewing and writing method statements and work instructions.
- Other duties as required.
To be considered for this Field Service Engineer role, you must have:
- Qualified to Level 3 Electrical NVQ or appropriate equivalent (apprenticeship completed etc).
- 18th Edition IET Wiring Regulations
- A proven track record in a similar Operations and Maintenance or Field Service Engineer role.
- Previous experience within the Solar PV sector, with a passion for renewable energy.
- A Full UK Driving Licence
This is an exciting opportunity to develop a career with an employer passionate about training, reward and recognition. Offering a competitive salary up to £40,000 depending on experience, plus benefits, including a company vehicle, company phone, laptop, mobile broadband and iPad.
If you would like to apply for this Field Service Engineer role, please email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kate Tyrrell on 02392 222960.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.