Field Service Engineer - Process Automation
|Job Title:||Field Service Engineer - Process Automation|
|Location:||South East England, England|
|Salary:||car + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Arjun Patel|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2019 16:28|
Field Service Engineer- Process Automation
Competetive Salary + Up to 18% Bonus + Company Vehicle + Benefits
Our client, a leading company working within Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems / Process Automation, currently require a Field Service Engineer to join their team.
This role will be working on various customer sites, predominantly heavy engineering (Waste Incineration and Chemical Plants), across the South East region and you'll be tasked with building, maintaining and develop strong links with the company's customers.
Roles and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Field Service Manager, typical duties will include:
- Planning site visits and going on-site for repairs, maintenance and support whilst trying to identify sales opportunities
- Admin tasks in relation to site visits.
- Liaising with the Process Automation Manager, After Sales Manager and Sales engineers to identify service contract opportunities.
- Assist in the maintenance of the Quality Systems through upkeep of the Quality Documentation
Skills and Qualifications
What you will need to be considered for this role:
- To be considered for this position, you will need to have a relevant Electronics Engineering qualification (desirable, not a necessity)
- Proven experience in a similar role in Process Automation within Energy from Waste, Cement, Power or any other heavy engineering industry
- Ideally you will have experience with Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems (CEMS), particularly focusing on Gas Monitoring
- You must have a clean Full UK Driving Licence and be willing to travel nationally and internationally.
What's in it for you…
- A highly competetive basic salary
- Up to 18% bonus
- Company Vehicle (£500p/m car allowance)
- Excellent benefits
To apply for this opportunity simply send a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com or call 02392 288 282 to speak to Arjun Patel
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Mechanical Field Service Engineer
OT, Van, etc
Field Service Engineer - Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems
Up to £38000 per annum + car + bonus
Mobile Service Engineer - CHP
Salford, Greater Manchester
Up to £34000.00 per annum + Van, Mobile, Laptop
Mobile Service Engineer - CHP
£35000.00 - £37000.00 per annum + Van, Mobile, Laptop
Service Engineer - Biomass Boilers
East Midlands, England