Field Service Engineer - Process Automation
|Job Title:||Field Service Engineer - Process Automation|
|Salary:||£34000 - £36000.00 per annum + Car + Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Arjun Patel|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2018 10:19|
Field Service Engineer- Process Automation
£36,000 + Up to 18% Bonus + Company Vehicle + Benefits
Our client, a leading company working within Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems / Process Automation, currently require a Field Service Engineer to join their team. This role will be working on various customer sites, predominantly heavy engineering (Waste Incineration and Chemical Plants), across the South East region and you'll be tasked with building, maintaining and develop strong links with the company's customers.
Roles and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Service Manager, typical duties will include:
- Planning site visits and going on-site for repairs, maintenance and support whilst trying to identify sales opportunities
- Admin tasks in relation to site visits.
- Liaising with the Process Automation Manager, After Sales Manager and Sales engineers to identify service contract opportunities.
- Assist in the maintenance of the Quality Systems through upkeep of the Quality Documentation
Skills and Qualifications
What you will need to be considered for this role:
- To be considered for this position, you will need to have a relevant Electronics Engineering qualification (desirable, not a necessity)
- Proven experience in a similar role in Process Automation within Energy from Waste, Cement, Power or any other heavy engineering industry
- Ideally you will have experience with Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems (CEMS), particularly focusing on Gas Monitoring
- You must have a clean Full UK Driving Licence and be willing to travel nationally and internationally.
What's in it for you…
- A salary up to £36,000
- Up to 18% bonus
- Company Vehicle
- Excellent benefits
If you are interested in this opportunity and want to discuss further, please contact Arjun Patel on 02392 288 282 or email a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Field Service Engineer - Steam Turbines
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Pension + Life Insurance
Field Service Technician - PLC Programming
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£32000 - £35000.00 per annum + vehicle + benefits
Mobile Service Engineer - CHP
£32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Van, Mobile, Laptop
£400 - £490 per day