Field Service Engineer
|Job Title:||Field Service Engineer|
|Salary:||£24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becki Wensley|
|Job Published:||January 13, 2017 14:06|
Field Service Engineer - Generators
Salary - £24,000-£26,000 DOE
Location - London
We are currently looking for an experienced Field Service Engineer to work with one of the biggest generator experts in London. Our client requires a Service Engineer/Technician to support the Rental Services Department in the Maintenance of their rental fleet and customer's own equipment. This role will be covering London within the M25, you will need to be flexible with travel around this area.
General responsibilities as a Field Service Engineer/Technician include:
- Electrical and mechanical component/parts replacement
- Electrical and mechanical engine fault finding
- Customer liaison, this is a customer facing role and you will be representing the company
- Providing break down and call out cover for generators on a rota system
- Control panel modifications and fault finding
- Comply with all health and safety policies
- Comply with ISO 9001 & 14001 along with OHSAS 18001 procedures
The ideal applicant will have:
- Excellent fault finding abilities
- Experience working in a field service position
- Customer service experience
- A full and clean driving licence (towing categories advantageous)
- CSCS card preference
- Experience working on generator sets, predominately FG Wilson, Cummins etc.
- A relevant mechanical/electrical qualification (City & Guilds, BTEC, NVQ, HND etc.)
The package offered is a salary of between £24,000-£26,000 depending on experience, 23 days' holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme, private medical, life assurance, call out pay and overtime.
The working day is 08.00-5.00 Monday to Friday at 37.5 hours per week + overtime at time and a half and double time Sundays & Bank Holidays.
This position will require a DBS check to be carried out.
If you would like to apply for this position, or know anyone that would, please send in an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Becki Wensley for more information - 023 92 222 963.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£350 per day
Electrical Design Engineer
£25 - £35 per hour
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - CHP
West End, London
£40000 - £45000.00 per annum
Planning Engineer - CHP Power Station
Electrical Engineer - New Energy from Waste Power Station
£55000.00 per annum