|Job Title:||Field Service Engineer|
|Location:||Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire|
|Salary:||Up to £35000.00 per annum + Car and Pension|
|Contact Name:||Lauren White|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2019|
Job Title Field Service Engineer
Location Stoke ( North West Corridor )
Salary £35,000 plus car and benefits
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Field Service Engineer to join a leading technologies provider within sorting solutions for the recycling, mining and food industries.
As Field Service Engineer your main duties with include;
- Service, repair, modify, upgrade, commission, calibrate and test existing systems including sorting, mining, optical and sensor technologies
- Fault finding and maintenance on electronic, electrical, optical and pneumatic systems.
- Responsibility for all aspects of major installations from delivery to commissioning, including third party and customer interfaces.
- Compiling reports for Service Manager
- Maintain and develop client relationships in a professional and proactive manner
The Ideal Candidate
As the ideal candidate you will recognised training and qualification in electrical/electronic or electro/ mechanics engineering. You will be comfortable using digital keypads/laptop computers to modify unit settings, changing system parameters, and making modifications to files.
You will demonstrate an enthusiasm in technical development. Our products combine many different technologies, and so an interest in technology/science/physics, and the ability to learn and adapt is essential.
You must be capable of working alone or as part of a team as this is a home-based role.
For more information please contact Lauren White on 02392 222965, emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.