Field Service Engineer
|Job Title:||Field Service Engineer|
|Location:||West Midlands, England|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000.00 per annum + Car + Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Arjun Patel|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2017 09:10|
Field Service Engineer - Process Controls
£35,000 + Bonus + Company Vehicle + Benefits
Our client, a leading company working within automation, currently require an After Sales Engineer / Field Service Engineer / Service Engineer to join their team. This role will be working on various customer sites, predominantly heavy engineering, across the Midlands area and you'll be tasked with building, maintaining and develop strong links with Process Automation Customers.
Roles and Responsibilities
Reporting to the After Sales Manager, typical duties will include:
- Planning site visits and going on-site for repairs, maintenance and support whilst trying to identify sales opportunities
- Admin tasks in relation to site visits.
- Liaising with the Process Automation Manager, After Sales Manager and Sales engineers to identify service contract opportunities.
- Assist in the maintenance of the Quality Systems through upkeep of the Quality Documentation
Skills and Qualifications
What you will need to be considered for this role:
- To be considered for this position, you will need to have a relevant Electronics Engineering qualification (NVQ level 2 minimum).
- Proven experience in a similar role in Process Automation within Energy from Waste, Cement, Power or any other heavy engineering industry
- Ideally you will have experience with Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems (CEMS), particularly focusing on Gas Monitoring
- You must have a clean Full UK Driving Licence and be willing to travel nationally and internationally.
What's in it for you…
- A salary up to £35,000
- Company Vehicle
- Excellent benefits
To apply for this opportunity simply send a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Arjun on 02392 288 282
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - CHP
West End, London
£40000 - £45000.00 per annum
Planning Engineer - CHP Power Station
Electrical Engineer - New Energy from Waste Power Station
£55000.00 per annum
Maintenance Engineer - New Build Energy from Waste
£40000 - £50000.00 per annum
Waste Management Consultant
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum