|Job Title:||Field Maintenance Technician - Water Treatment|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becki Wensley|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2017|
Field Maintenance Technician - Water Treatment
Salary - c35,000 DoE + Company Benefits
Astute Technical are looking to speak with Maintenance Technicians/Engineers with industrial experience ideally with water/waste water treatment, power or Navy sectors. You will be working with a team of Technicians across various water plants throughout the South West. This is the perfect opportunity for someone to expand their knowledge in the water industry and progress upward in their career. Our client is a leading name in the renewable energy/waste management sector and offer excellent company benefits and progression.
- Monitor and report maintenance performance
- Work alongside the Operations/Assets Management Team to encourage improvements
- Manage maintenance contracts throughout the water plants
- Ensure CMMS is up to date at all times throughout
- Other duties as required
The ideal applicant will have:
- A mechanical maintenance qualification (HNC/HND/C&G/NVQL3 etc. or equivalent)
- A good knowledge of CMMS
- Experience working with a variety of pumps
- Prior experience working in the process/waste water/power or Navel sectors
- Some supervisory/leadership experience
- Flexibility to travel in a field based role
- A full driving licence
This position is offering a salary between £30,000 -£35,000 depending on experience with excellent company benefits and travel expenses paid for.
If you are interested in applying for the Maintenance Engineer Technician position, please email your CV to email@example.com or speak to Becki on 023 92 222 963.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.