|Job Title:||Field Engineer - Renewable Energy|
|Salary:||£32000 - £35000 per annum + Company Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kyle Shinn|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2019|
Field Engineer - Renewable Energy
Up to £35,000 + benefits (incl. van, bonus & overtime)
Harlow - Field based
Our client, a leading organisation within the renewable energy sector, currently require a Field Engineer / Service Engineer to join their team. You'll be providing commissioning, troubleshooting & maintenance support across their operational process plants in the Southern region.
As a Field Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Providing commissioning, troubleshooting & maintenance support for controls, electrical & mechanical systems across multiple operational renewable energy process plants.
- Being involved in plant improvement & upgrade projects taking them through the installation, commissioning & handover phases.
- Ensuring the sites are adhering to health, safety & environmental regulations & permits.
- Providing technical support & advise to the site-based teams regarding process operations & plant maintenance.
- Being involved in budget management & control on sites & for the project work being completed.
- Other duties as required.
In order to be considered for this position, you will need to have proven experience in a similar Field Engineer role working on industrial process plant within the Renewable Energy / Anaerobic Digestion / Waste Management / Chemical or similar process sector. You will also need to hold a relevant engineering qualification (apprenticeship / HNC / HND / NVQ / City & Guilds etc.) and have both mechanical & electrical skills.
You'll be working on a days basis Monday to Friday (40-hour week), although you will need to be flexible around providing some out of hours & weekend cover for some project work if required. As this is a field-based role covering multiple sites across the Southern region, you will need to hold a full & valid driving licence.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an industry leader who operate within the fast-growing renewable energy sector! They're offering a competitive salary of up to £35,000 depending on experience, plus a good benefits package which includes a company van, bonus scheme, overtime, 25 days holiday & a pension scheme.
If you would like to apply for this Field Engineer role, then please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kyle Shinn on 02392 288 284 for more information.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.