|Job Title:||Field Engineer - Electrical|
|Location:||Leamington Spa, Warwickshire|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum + Company Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kyle Shinn|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2018|
Field Engineer - Electrical
Up to £30k DoE + benefits (incl. bonus)
West Midlands with UK wide travel
We're currently seeking to recruit an Electrical Field Engineer / Field Service Engineer to join a leading company working within the power generation sector. You will be responsible for working across their multiple diesel power generation plants across the UK.
As an Electrical Field Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the day-to-day operations, inspection and maintenance of multiple power generation plants across the UK.
- Carrying out routine site visits, as well as attending sites on a non-routine basis in the event of a breakdown or to take a fuel delivery.
- Performing fault finding activities on the power plant using the control systems (SCADA, PLCs, DCS etc.), as well as carrying out minor mechanical and electrical repairs.
- Being trained up to be the Competent Person and then Authorised Person on site.
- Supervising the contractors on site.
- Other duties as required.
In order to be considered for this Field Service Engineer role, you will need to be degree qualified in a relevant technical subject (ideally in electrical engineering or a similar discipline) with an interest and ideally experience in the power generation / energy / renewables sector. You should also have an understanding on diesel generators, HV electrical generation plant and distribution systems.
As this is a field based role, you will need to holds a full UK driving licence. You will also need to be flexible towards travelling to sites and working as part of a call out rota to provide 24/7 cover.
They're offering a competitive salary of up to £30,000 depending on experience, plus an excellent benefits package which includes a company vehicle and a bonus (up to 10%). If you're interested in the opportunity, then please send a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kyle Shinn on 02392 288 284 for more information.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.