|Job Title:||Feedstock Sales Manager|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £33000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2019|
Feedstock Sales Manager
Earls Barton - Nationwide Travel
Up to £33,000 + Company Car + Bonus
Our client, a global leader in environmental solutions who provides a comprehensive range of waste management and renewable energy services throughout the UK is looking for a Feedstock Sales Manager to join their established sales team covering their extensive UK Paper Recycling portfolio. Working as the Feedstock Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the successful procurement of quality paper materials from third-party companies to build and expand their current feedstock opportunities.
Working as the Feedstock Manager, you will be responsible for…
- Travelling UK wide to successfully and competitively procure paper materials to feed their paper processing facilities.
- Proactively approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business and existing customers to upsell on existing contracts.
- Cold call, business develop and arrange meetings to bring in new business opportunities.
- Work profitably and competitively to successfully sell the company's services andmeet pre-set budget parameters.
- Develop and implement an effective strategy and supply plan for feedstock management.
- Build, win and maintain close professional relationships with new and existing customers.
This role covers the whole of the UK, therefore, willingness to travel is essential.
To be considered for this position, you will be expected to have demonstrable sales or commercial experience with a background in business development, cold calling and successfully building a strong customer base.
An understanding of the recyclable material market, more specifically waste paper operations, would be beneficial as well as an interest in the buying of quality feedstock materials.
Candidates are expected to have excellent customer service skills as well as a good understanding of the importance of price and price management when buying and selling solutions. Due to the nature of the role, candidates must hold a full UK driving licence and have a flexible attitude to work.
What's on Offer
- Basic Salary up to £33,000
- Company Car
- Competitive Package
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Gemma Nixon at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 222 964.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.