Feedstock Acquisition Mgr - Paper - Earls Barton - £35k+ bonus
|Job Title:||Feedstock Acquisition Mgr - Paper - Earls Barton - £35k+ bonus|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Car plus bonus|
|Contact Name:||Chris Jones|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2018 13:03|
Feedstock Acquisition Manager - Paper/Recycling - Earls Barton - £35k+
Due to continued success and growth we are working with a highly regarded Waste Management Specialist who are looking to recruit a Feedstock Acquisition Manager for their team in Earls Barton, working 37.5 hours a week. The successful person will be responsible for profitably developing the Paper Recycling business to meet and exceed company business plans, to identify and win new business opportunities whilst ensuring existing business is retained.
To be considered for the role you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Sales Experience or Commercial Business qualifications.
- Knowledge of waste paper and recycling operations.
- Proven track record in sales and negotiation.
- Knowledge of the importance of price and price management.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with the customers.
- Ability to identify new outlets for the company's services.
- Ability to work under pressure, be resilient and self motivated.
- Full UK Driving Licence
The Feedstock Acquisition Manager Responsibilities include:
- Approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business and existing customers to upsell on existing business.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Build, win and maintain close professional relationships with new and existing customers, including Key Account customers as requested. Achieve profitable targets against budget and to increase Viridor market share
- Expanding business via existing and new customers within their area or as indicated by company management.
- Liaise and assist the Head of Feedstock Acquisition (PAPER) with sales and sales related duties with regards all facets of the business.
- Selling the Company's services to achieve profitable budgeted targets and surveying particular jobs where necessary, including full waste system assessments and related procedures as per BMS.
- Dealing with customer complaints and account queries where they arise.
- Manage customers and potential customers. Recoding contract end dates and planning future business deals.
In return for your hard work our client can offer a competitive salary of £27,000 - £35,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits, including a company car, Laptop and mobile phone and an rewarding commission structure.
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable please email your CV to email@example.com or phone 023 92 288214 and speak to Chris Jones direct.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Engineering Project Manager
Up to £80000.00 per annum
Contract and Commercial Manager
East Sussex, England
car, pension, bonus
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car, pension, bonus
North London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum + bonus