|Job Title:||Facilities Manager - Manufacturing|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + Company Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kyle Shinn|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2018|
Facilities Manager - Manufacturing
Up to £55,000 DoE + Benefits
Permanent, Full Time
Our client, a high-tech manufacturing company, currently require a Facilities Manager to be responsible for the strategic planning & operational delivery of all infrastructure (buildings, plant and site) at their Southampton facility.
As a Facilities Manager, your duties will include:
- Day to day facilities management which will include out of hours supervision and call outs.
- Managing and leading the facilities team, driving performance and setting KPIs.
- Controlling the facilities services and specialist contractors (cleaning, waste, security, gas supplies etc.).
- Planning and co-ordinating all installations and refurbishments, as well as managing any upgrades and repair works.
- Responsibility for ensuring health, safety & environmental (HSE) compliance.
- Acting as the primary interface between local authorities and neighbours.
- Other duties as required.
In order to be considered for this Facilities Manager position, you will need to have proven experience in a similar role with a background in the manufacturing / production sector. You will also need to hold a relevant facilities management or engineering qualification, have IOSH or NEBOSH, along with having experience project managing large capital projects.
They're offering a competitive salary of up to £55,000 depending on experience, plus an excellent benefits package. If you'd like to apply for this Facilities Manager role then please send a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kyle Shinn on 02392 288 284 for more information.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.