|Job Title:||Experienced Recruitment Consultant- Contractor Division|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum + commission, car allowance|
|Contact Name:||Samantha Bradshaw|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2018|
Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant working within the contractor sector and want to move into a fast paced, rewarding division?
We're recruiting for an experienced recruiter looking to move into the next step of your career with responsibility for the full recruitment cycle as well as coaching and mentoring the team around you. This will involve every aspect of recruitment from developing the initial business opportunity to the placement of a candidate. Typical duties will include but are by no means limited to:
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities, this will include cold calling/ meeting clients.
- Managing existing client accounts to maximize revenue generating opportunity.
- Negotiating terms of business and offers of employment.
- Using internal and external databases, as well as your professional network, to identify potential candidates.
- Qualifying candidates against vacancy requirements by means of a face to face or telephone interview.
- Creating enticing job adverts and administering responses.
- Formatting CV's and writing comprehensive cover notes to sell suitable candidates against vacancy requirements.
- Preparing candidates for interview by providing comprehensive research materials, instructions and conducting pre-interview sessions during which you will advise candidates on interview techniques etc.
- Being a role model within your team, coaching and mentoring as well as involvement in training sessions with support from the L&D Team.
We're growing fast and looking for individuals that can grow with us. There is plenty of opportunity for career development with clear and achievable goals in a supportive environment. This is a difficult and demanding role, but we pride ourselves on having a great culture that empowers our people to reach their full potential with the opportunity to earn great money along the way.
We firmly believe in fairly rewarding our people for their hard work and as such offer generous commission structures, competitive salaries and excellent benefits as follows:
- Very competitive basic salary from £30,000- £40,000 (+commission)
- Excellent commission structure
- Continual support from the training function throughout your career
- Flexible 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) with the ability to buy and sell holidays.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible start/ finish times
- Regular incentives
- Professional external management qualifications in recruitment
- Pleasant working environment with industry leading tools
- An environment that encourages you to achieve
- Social Events throughout the year
We are located in the prestigious 4000 Lakeside offices which are easily accessible from the M27/M275. Lakeside also boasts excellent public transport access including free shuttle bus, free parking and great facilities.
To be considered for this opportunity you should demonstrate:
- A high level of self-motivation to succeed
- A proven success rate in contractor or permanent recruitment
- Experience of working within a technical sector
- An inquisitive nature with a willingness to learn
- Possess strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great communication skills both face-to-face and over the phone
- A high level of integrity
- Experience in mentoring new starters and team
You must have previous recruitment experience in an agency setting with a proven success rate ideally in contractor recruitment.
If you'd like to apply or interested in learning more please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 288 216 and speak with Samantha Bradshaw.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.