EVCI Account Manager
|Job Title:||EVCI Account Manager|
|Location:||North London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £35000 per annum + discretionary bonus + pension|
|Contact Name:||Kate Tyrrell|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2019 11:38|
Job Title: Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Infrastructure (CI) Advisor and Account Manager
Location: North Road, London
Remuneration: £35,000 a year + discretionary bonus + pension
Our Client are one of the longest running solar PV specialists in the UK and were the very first installer in London to gain the obligatory MCS accreditation. Proud of their technical expertise and experience delivering both domestic and commercial projects to the highest standards.
They have secured positions on major government frameworks to be the supplier of electric vehicle (EV) charge points (CPs) to councils and local authorities. Due to demand from the market they are expanding their EVCI Team. This is an exciting time to join the business!
The EVCI Advisor and Account Manager will build and manage relationships with potential and existing EVCI customers, to generate sales and achieve performance targets. Reporting to the Head of EVCI, and working closely with the operations team, the Manager will ensure that high quality customer care and service is provided from initial customer engagement to post-sale.
As an EVCI Advisor & Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Progressing sales opportunities from the point of initial customer engagement to post sale.
- Ensuring that all activity is compliant with the company's obligations under public sector frameworks.
- Working with customers to understand and develop their EVCI needs and ambitions.
- Conducting EVCI feasibility studies and producing associated reports and proposals
- Providing information to customers regarding Government funding for EVCI and assisting with funding applications funding.
- Managing customers through a (pre-defined) legal process for partner funded EVCI projects.
- Responding adhoc to Council requests for updates on individual sites or all sites they have entered the feasibility study/assessment process.
- Generating interest in the business' offering via calls and emails to potential customers.
- Providing relevant required information from and to the operations/technical team to progress EVCI projects.
- Providing project updates to key internal stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Liaising with the finance and operations team regarding project payment status.
- Maintaining accurate records of interactions with customers on the CRM system etc.
- Assisting with tender responses.
- Other duties as required.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Considerable experience of selling a product or service to businesses and/or public sector customers.
- Proven excellent project management skills and experience
- An outcome-orientated team player, also capable of working independently
- Experience of using Microsoft Office and web-based IT systems
- Able and willing to attend meetings, site surveys and events at locations across the UK, occasionally outside normal working hours
- Attainment of a bachelor's degree with suitable relevant experience
- Conversant with EV adoption and EVCP deployment drivers and barriers
- Committed to the principles of sustainable development
- A full driving licence and access to a car insured for business use
- Experience of managing projects that improve or monitor air quality.
- Experience of selling resource efficiency (including energy/waste or sustainable energy) projects.
- Experience of selling EVs or selling/implementing EVCI.
- Experience of surveying electrical infrastructure.
- A Master's degree in energy, environmental management or sustainable development etc.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning Company in EV & Solar PV. Offering a rewarding career path, with a growing business. A competitive salary up to £35,000 depending on experience, plus benefits.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com or call Kate Tyrrell on 02392 222960.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Isle of Sheppey, Kent
£35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits
£45000 - £55000.00 per annum
£40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£50000 - £60000.00 per annum
£160 - £200 per day