|Job Title:||Environmental Manager - CHP|
|Salary:||Up to £40000.00 per annum + Pension + Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Zubair Ahmed|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2019|
Environmental Manager - CHP
Our client own and operate state of the art animal processing plants in the UK and are looking for an Environmental Manager to join their site in the Nottinghamshire area. The site has a new build carbon neutral Combined Heat and Power Plant, which provides heat and power to the processing plant and exports surplus energy to the National Grid.
As the Environmental Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the processing plant and associated CHP comply with all environmental legislations.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, as the Environmental Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Working with senior managers to ensure the company is in full compliance with all environmental legislations
- Ensuring regular monitoring and testing takes place to guarantee product quality
- Ensuring compliance with the Environmental Permits for the processing plant and CHP
- Regularly monitoring and updating environmental data and reporting to stakeholders
- Keeping up to date on all environmental regulations
- Liaise with key stakeholders and community members regarding enquiries about the environmental processes across both facilities
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- HNC/HND qualified in a relevant discipline, ideally Environmental Management or similar
- 3 years experience working in a similar role
- Background in auditing or reporting would be beneficial
- IOSH or NEBOSH
- Must have own vehicle due to remote location
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Circa £40,000 DOE
- Progression and Personal Development
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 222 963 and ask to speak to Zubair Ahmed who can tell you more.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.