|Job Title:||Environmental Advisor|
|Salary:||Up to £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Molly McDermott|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2019|
Hinkley Point C
£35,000 per annum
12-month fixed term contract
Astute Technical are looking to speak with an experienced environmental advisor who is keen to progress their career by joining a market leading waste management company. The role is based in Hinkley Point C in Somerset and is a 12-month fixed term contract.
This role will require you to provide advice to the business on all environmental matters.
- Identify and control environmental risks
- Monitor compliance with relevant legislation throughout the company
- Assisting with the preparation on environmental strategies
- Keeping records of findings of inspections and producing reports that promise best practice and focus' on risk reduction
With experience in a specialist environmental role you will be confident in working in a high-pressure environment and have experience of managing environmental management systems.
You will ideally hold:
- A proven history of advising a business on systems and processes and have had a front-line environmental responsibility
- Diploma in Environmental Management (or equivalent)
- Experience of working in the waste industry
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Auditor experience is preferable
What's on offer
The opportunity to join an exciting and innovative company on a 12-month fixed term contract.
A competitive starting salary and contributory pension scheme. Alongside a range of flexible benefits are on offer to someone who is keen to develop their career in this role.
How to apply
Please call Molly McDermott directly on 02393 910 034 to discuss your suitability for the opportunity and its responsibilities and requirements in greater detail or contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.