|Job Title:||Environmental Advisor|
|Salary:||Up to £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dan Bisset|
|Job Published:||March 16, 2018 10:28|
Environmental Advisor - Nuclear
Whitehaven / Barrow
Up to £45,000 + Package
We are currently recruiting for two Environmental Engineers to join a business managing a large-scale construction infrastructure projects in Cumbria. This will see you working as part of the JV providing a £1.1 billion contract to provide a range of essential infrastructure assets services to Sellafield.
The contract has recently been extended for a further five year period and play and important part in driving the economic growth across West Cumbria.
As an Environmental Engineer, you will be responsible for
- Delivering environmental advice and guidance.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of the environmental management system.
- Supporting the development of the environment and sustainability strategy.
- Supporting the team of advisors, monitoring and review performance in line with company process.
- Review compliance with management systems and environmental management plans.
- Lead the use of company performance measurement tools and ensure that relevant and required information is captured at project and business unit level.
- Identify and promote best practice.
Candidates will ideally be educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject matter (Environmental Science / Environmental Engineering)
Alongside this candidates will hold a Chartered Environmentalist (CEnv) / MIEMA status or be working towards this.
A thorough knowledge of ISO14001 Environmental Management System and is implementation is required.
What's on offer
- Basic salary up to £45,000
- Competitive benefits package.
How to apply
To apply, please call Dan Bisset on 02392 288 213 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's