|Job Title:||Environment Compliance Co-ordinator|
|Salary:||£12.50 - £13.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Appleby|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2019|
Environmental Co-ordinator - Power Station
£12-£13 per hour
I am seeking an Environmental Co-ordinator to work on a Large Power Station in the Nottingham Area.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Plant Manager, as the Environment Compliance Co-ordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining compliance with the requirements of environmental legislation.
- Maintaining and updating the environmental management system.
- Development and delivery of environmental training packages.
- Management of the waste compliance register.
- Production of management reports and KPIs.
- Identifying improvement areas, agreeing and implementing solutions.
- Carrying out audits and inspections.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- HNC or equivalent qualification with experience with ISO14001.
- Experience in Heavy Engineering.
- Have a good working knowledge of current and proposed future environmental legislation.
- May consider Degree Qualified individuals with little experience.
Rate & Contract Length
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Initial 12-month contract, likely to extend until 2025.
- Rate is around £12 - £13 per hour
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02392 288 208 and ask to speak to Ashley who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.