|Job Title:||Engineering Team Leader|
|Location:||Chichester, West Sussex|
|Contact Name:||Natasha Elliott|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2019|
Engineering Team Leader
Chichester, West Sussex
Astute Technical are currently recruiting for an Engineering Team Leader to work for an established and continuously growing provider of food manufacturing.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Engineering Team Leader to join the busy multi-site engineering department. As an Engineering Team Leader, you will assist in supporting the client to continuing to meet high industry demands, whilst maintaining the highest quality standards. You will be responsible for ensuring the production plant and facilities are all maintained and improved through effective leadership.
As an Engineering Team Leader, your duties will include:
- Maximum equipment uptime and availability
- Contribute to the effective and efficient use of equipment
- Innovation/Improvement suggestions, projects reviewed, analysed and implemented where appropriate
- Promoting and ensuring the use of lean manufacturing and continuous improvements around the site
- Ensure spare part stocks are kept at appropriate levels to maintain plant and equipment
- Ensure daily and weekly checks on production equipment and equipment pumps, valves and fitting are completed
- Assist in reducing departmental and company costs
- Assist the engineering manager in managing the use of contractors across multiple sites.
- To communicate all relevant information and develop strong working relationships with all team members, to lead by example and have a significant and visible presence
To be considered for the Engineering Team Leader role, it would be desirable to have:
- Time served mechanical/electrical or multi skilled engineer
- Previous experience managing a team
- The ability to communicate with others effectively
- Ability to carry out mechanical and electrical maintenance
- Experience within an FMCG environment
As an Engineering Team Leader, you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Development opportunities
- Opportunities to access the companies approved training centre
- Company pension scheme
Applying for this exciting opportunity could not be easier, simply email your up to date CV and covering letter to Natasha Elliott on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02393 910 043
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.