|Job Title:||Engineering Surveyor - PSSR / LOLER|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Cherie Moore|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2017|
Engineering Surveyor - PSSR / LOLER
Up to £45,000 plus benefits
Norfolk - Field Based
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Engineering Surveyor / Engineering Inspector / Statutory Inspector / Inspections Surveyor, to carry out site surveys & inspections on customer sites and equipment in a field based role. Our client is a leading organisation within the Risk Management and Health & Safety inspections sector, with the opportunity for an Inspection Engineer to join their team.
As an Engineering Surveyor, you will be responsible for:
- Inspecting customer sites around the Norwich & Norfolk area - visual inspections, using gauges / digital controls, checking for metal fatigue, corrosion, etc.
- Carrying out thorough examinations & inspections under:
- Pressure Systems Safety Regulations (PSSR)
- Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations (LOLER)
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health / Local Exhaust Ventilation (COSHH / LEV)
- Completing statutory inspections on power presses / press brakes under Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER)
- Building rapport with clients, providing excellent customer service
- Writing site survey reports
- Other duties as required
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have relevant experience in an Engineering based role (mechanical, gas systems, pressure systems, etc.) and ideally have experience carrying out engineering inspections. Those with a working knowledge of power presses, biogas systems, gas upgrading systems or tower cranes are highly desirable, and training on inspecting can be provided.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing & expanding organisation within the Health & Safety and Risk Management sector. This is a home-based position, covering the Norfolk to Norwich region. You must have a full UK driving licence and be eligible to work in the UK.
The package on offer for this role includes an attractive basic salary in the range of £35,000 - £45,000 (depending on experience), plus great company benefits such as bonus, company vehicle, training, pension, holidays, etc.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com or call Cherie Moore on 02392 288 217.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.