Engineering Supervisor - Skelmersdale - £38K
|Job Title:||Engineering Supervisor - Skelmersdale - £38K|
|Salary:||Up to £38143.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lauren White|
|Job Published:||August 08, 2019 12:46|
Job Title: Engineering Supervisor - £38K
Our Client is one of the UK's leading provider of Environmental solutions, offering a full range of Waste and Energy Recovery services through a vast and growing network of Plants and Facilities across the country. As such they are looking for an Engineering Supervisor to join one of their Polymers Recycling Facilities in Skelmersdale.
As Engineering Supervisor your responsibilities will be but not limited too;
- Supervise a shift team of multi-skilled technicians and contractors to maximise the efficiency and effectiveness of the team and ensure work is carried out to the standard required, driving and implement PPM.
- Carry out maintenance, both preventative and breakdown, on all equipment on the site to reduce operational down time, managing the installations and refurbishments.
- Take part in Root Cause Analysis activities (RCA) to identify the cause of failures and actions to prevent future failures increasing plant up time
- Communicate shift performance and activities through the shift report and handover process to effectively communicate issues to the management, engineering and production teams
- Maintain the workplace, tools and engineering facilities to prevent hazard and risks in the workplace and to promote effective engineering practices
The Ideal Candidates
To be considered for this position you will need to have a recognised Level 3 NVQ/HNC/HND within an Engineering discipline. You will have knowledge of CMMS systems, good understanding of a proactive maintenance strategy and condition monitoring. You will have knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems.
Maintenance and Engineering experience from industries such as power generation, waste management, heavy process, industrial or a miltary backgroud will be beneficial.
This is a 4 on 4 off shift pattern including nights.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK's leading specialists in the Waste and Energy recovery sector. This is a rota-based position with overtime available. For more information please contact Gemma Nixon on 02392 222964, emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Engineering Maintenance Supervisor - West Sussex - £40,900
Arundel, West Sussex
Up to £40971.7600 per annum
Engineering Maintenance Manager - £50K - Kent
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Maintenance Technician - £38,000 - West Sussex
Arundel, West Sussex
Up to £38287.00 per annum
£30000 - £34000 per annum