|Job Title:||Engineering Supervisor|
|Salary:||£32000 - £36000 per annum + Company Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kyle Shinn|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2019|
Engineering Supervisor - Renewable Energy
Salary - £36,000 + Benefits
Locations - Ilford, Essex
We are currently looking for an Engineering/Maintenance Supervisor to oversee a state of the art processing facility in Essex. Our client diverts waste from landfill and has the opportunity for an experienced Engineering Supervisor to join their team based in Essex.
As Engineering Supervisor, you will be involved in:
- Day to day support of maintenance activities on site
- Assist in ensuring safe and efficient operations are conducted
- Implement and organise maintenance schedules
- Risk assessments, liaising with external contractors, training and development, permit to work documents, daily hand overs, reporting into the Operations Manager etc.
- Ensuring all health & safety is adhered to on site
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Proven man management experience developing a team or organising maintenance schedules
- A relevant engineering qualification (apprenticeship trained/HND/HNC/C&G/NVQ/BEng)
- Experience working on a process plant is advantageous (power generation/paper mill/chemical/pharma plant/waste water treatment etc.)
- A willingness to train and develop your skill set
- Experience with asset management is advantageous
This position is offering a salary of £36,000 depending on experience plus company benefits, you will have the opportunity to develop your career and progress within a reputable organisation.
If you or anyone you know are interested in this vacancy, please email and up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to Kyle Shinn for more information on 02392 288 284.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.