Engineering / Project Manager - Flue Gas Treatment Systems
|Job Title:||Engineering / Project Manager - Flue Gas Treatment Systems|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + car, bonus, pension|
|Contact Name:||Steve Utton|
|Job Published:||April 28, 2017 17:01|
Engineering / Project Manager - Flue Gas Treatment
£40,000 - £50,000 + car + bonus
We are currently recruiting for an Engineering / Project Manager to oversee numerous projects in the UK relating to the design, installation and commissioning work associated with flue gas treatment systems on biomass and energy from waste plants. Based out of the company's offices in Staffordshire you will lead a team of engineers (mechanical, design and process) and lead project from the early sales phase through to delivery.
What will I be doing?
Typical duties of the Engineering Manager will include:
- Undertaking engineering work for specific contracts of potential projects. This will include technical support during the sale phase as well as project engineering work of contracted projects.
- Planning and coordination of project engineering resources and oversight of engineering work will be required as well as participation in product design development
- Lead and manage negotiations with potential suppliers to gain the best possible deals and to procure equipment within budget.
- Attend meetings with external stakeholders in relation to specific contractual projects
- This role will require international travel on occasions so a flexible approach to work will be required
A full job specification can be gained on request
What experience does the role require?
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity it's important you meet certain criteria including:
- A strong understanding of emissions control knowledge in flue gas treatment / flue gas de-dusting - dry or semi-dry de-Sox are a must.
- Engineering / project experience in the power generation / biomass / energy from waste sector is required
- A relevant technical engineering qualification, preferably mechanical, at HNC level or higher
- Experience in project management and project execution of technical phases
- Experience in AutoCAD
- A full UK driving licence is required as travel is required for this role
What's in it for me?
The successful candidate will receive:
- A basic salary up to £50,000 depending on experience
- A company car or car allowance
- A performance related bonus
- A relocation package for those that need it
- A contributory pension
How do I apply?
To apply for this exciting opportunity simply send a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can call 02392 288 215 and speak to Steve who can tell you more
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Engineering & Maintenance Manager - Energy from Waste
£58000 - £62000 per annum + 10% bonus, pension
Shift Plant Operator - Biomass Power Plant
£3000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
Operations Technician - Energy from Waste Power Station
Coventry, West Midlands
£33000 - £46000 per annum + bonus, pension
Shift Operations Technician - New Power Station
£37500 - £42000 per annum + bonus, pension
HV Electrical Engineer - SAP
£50000 - £58000 per annum + pension, callout