|Job Title:||Engineering Services Manager - Power Generation (CHP)|
|Contact Name:||Arjun Patel|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019|
Engineering Services Manager - Energy
Salary up to £65K + benefits
We are looking for an experienced Engineering Service Manager to join one of our clients who are experts in sustainable energy infrastructure and work with local authorities to implement strategies for carbon reduction.
They are looking for a Engineering Service Manager to join their expanding team and assist in the growth and development of the company's existing energy networks.
Roles & Responsibilities
As an Engineering Service Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Management of the client's district heat and power distribution assets
- Managing a team of mechanical and electrical engineering staff
- Developing and implementing Planned Preventative Maintenance schedules
- Approval and reviewing of RAMS
- Management of energy assets to ensure maximum system availability of the plant
- Ensure QHSE compliance among all engineering personnel
- Financial management of purchasing, procurement and operational budgets of each project
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Understanding of plant O&M within the energy sector
- Previous experience working with PLC/SCADA systems
- Authorised person status for both electrical and/or mechanical systems
- Mechanical or electrical engineering qualification
- NEBOSH or similar
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive salary of up to £65,000
- Excellent benefits package
- Opportunity to work with a leading client within the sustainable energy sector
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your updated CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com or dial 02392 288 282 and ask to speak with Arjun Patel who can tell you more about this exciting opportunity.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.