|Job Title:||Engineering Project Manager - Renewable Energy|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Arjun Patel|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2019|
Engineering Project Manager - Renewable Energy
Up to £70,000 + benefits
Astute Technical Recruitment are looking for an Engineering Project Manager to join a market leading company who develop and operate waste treatment facilities globally.
As Project Manager, you will be working with internal and external stakeholders during the process plant construction carrying out various projects on time and within budget aligned with the client's requirements. You will be managing the various stages of development for a capital project from concept through to commissioning.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Engineering Director, you will be responsible for:
- Procurement of all resources, ensuring suppliers' scope is clearly defined and all deliverables within the project are covered
- Produce design risk assessments
- Manage the build plan and re-forecasting to meet the needs of the project
- Planning and coordinating all resources i.e. Plant, Equipment and People
- Ensuring all health, safety, quality and environmental procedures are integrated into the company's activities
- Collation of all project documentation and the production of a handover file including Operations and Maintenance manuals, H&S, etc.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A Degree, or similar qualification, in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with 8 years' experience in successfully delivering similar projects
- Full understanding of the design and installation of process plants
- Proven experience in managing contractors and teams
- Good commercial acumen
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role?
- Salary of up to £70,000
- Other company benefits
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com or dial 02392 288 282 and ask to speak with Arjun Patel who can tell you more about this vacancy.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.