|Job Title:||Engineering Project Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £80000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dan Bisset|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2018|
Engineering Project Manager
Up to £80,000 + Car Allowance & Bonus & Package
We are currently recruiting for an international Waste Management business who are looking to employ an Engineering Project Manager / Capital Project Manager to join their business. This will be working across their assets and upcoming projects that span across the UK.
Reporting to the Engineering & Performance Director, you will be responsible for…
- Working with business / project stakeholders, including internal operations teams / maintenance teams and third-party partners.
- Taking responsibility for the Minor Project Team with four direct reports.
- Prioritising a pipeline of projects.
- Managing time, cost and risk using the established project management framework, tools and contract processes.
- Building and leading a high preforming cross-functional project team.
- Managing projects records and information.
- Managing / running multiple capital projects across the UK at the same time.
- Overall compliance with the relevant legislations, regulations and company standards.
Candidates will hold a degree in a technical discipline, coupled with a recognised project management qualification (PRINCE2 / APMP).
Experience gained in a process manufacturing environment wold be advantageous.
This position requires candidates to have experience or running / managing multiple capital projects within active operational / engineering environments.
What's on offer
- Basic salary up to £80,000
- Car Allowance
- Strong bonus potential.
- Further benefits package
How to apply
To apply, please call Dan Bisset on 02392 288 213 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.